The current issue includes five reviews, all of them in English, that critically assess digital scholarly editions from various fields of the Humanities. For your convenience, this is the table of contents:
- Crossing Brooklyn Ferry: An Online Critical Edition, by Mellissa Hinton
- Hesperia, by Paula Loreto Granados García
- The ‘Beta Dilemma’ – A Review of the Faust Edition, by Tessa Gengnagel
- The Casebooks Project, by Joshua Kruchten
- The William Blake Archive (Upgrade), by Kendal Crawford and Michelle Levy
All reviews can be accessed for free here: http://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-7
Enjoy the RIDE!