As in the first issue, we have 5 reviews (all in English) that critically assess scholarly digital editions. For your convenience, this is the table of contents:
- Jane Austen’s Fiction Manuscripts, by Michelle Levy
- Literary drafts, genetic criticism and computational technology. The Beckett Digital Manuscript Project, by Anna-Maria Sichani
- Lope de Vega’s La Dama Boba. Critical edition and digital archive, by Antonia Rojas Castro
- The 1641 Depositions, by Walter Scholger
- The William Blake Archive, by Kendal Crawford and Michelle Levy
All reviews can be accessed for free via our webpage: http://ride.i-d-e.de.
We are also always looking for reviewers. Please see here for more details!