As in the first issue, we have 5 reviews (3 in English, 2 in German) that critically assess publicly available scholarly digital editions. For your convenience, this is the table of contents:
- Cervantes and the Golden Age Theatre: First Attempts Towards a Digital Scholarly Editorial Model, by Susanna Allés Torrent
- Digital Thoreau, by Aodhán Kelly
- Hugo von Montfort: Das poetische Werk, by Torsten Schaßan
- Paul Klee – Bildnerische Form- und Gestaltungslehre, by Martina Scholger
- Welscher Gast digital, by Helmut W. Klug
All reviews can be accessed for free via our webpage: http://ride.i-d-e.de.
We are also always looking for reviewers. Please see here for more details!