As in the first issue, we have 5 reviews (all in English) that critically assess publicly available scholarly digital editions. For your convenience, this is the table of contents:
- Melville’s Marginalia Online, by Elli Bleeker
- Processing Dante’s Commedia: From Sanguineti’s Edition to Digital Tools, by Elena Spadini
- Rethinking the publication of premodern sources: Petrus Plaoul on the Sentences, by Andrew Dunning
- The Correspondence of James McNeill Whistler, by Magdalena Turska
- The Diary of William Godwin, by Richard Hadden
All reviews can be accessed for free via our webpage: http://ride.i-d-e.de.
We are also always looking for reviewers. Please see here for more details!