The Institute for Documentology and Scholarly Editing (IDE) is happy to announce the publication of issue 2 of our review journal RIDE. This time there are 5 reviews (4 in English, 1 in German) on publicly available scholarly digital editions. This is the table of contents:
- 16th Century Chronicle to 21st Century Edition: A Review of The Diary of Henry Machyn, by Misha Broughton
- Der Zürcher Sommer 1968: Die digitale Edition, by Friederike Wein
- The Digital Edition of the Becerro Galicano de San Millán de la Cogolla, by Francisco Javier Álvarez Carbajal
- The Fleischmann Diaries, by Merisa A. Martinez
- The Shelley-Godwin Archive: The edition of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein Notebooks, by Frederike Neuber
All reviews can be accessed free of charge at http://ride.i-d-e.de.