We are pleased to announce the ninth issue of the review journal RIDE, published since 2014 by the Institute of Documentology and Scholarly Editing. The current issue contains five reviews (two in English, three in German) that critically discuss digital text collections from different fields of Digital Humanities. In addition, an editorial highlights contents and central aspects of the reviews.
The following articles are included in issue 9:
- Editorial: Digital Text Collections, the third, by Ulrike Henny-Krahmer und Frederike Neuber
- InterCorp – Ein mehrsprachiges Parallelkorpus des Tschechischen Nationalkorpus (Český národní korpus), by Agnes Kim
- Rezension von Europarl, by Claes Neuefeind
- Review of ShakespearePlaysPlus Text Corpus, by Katharina Mahler
- Review of Papyri.info, by Lucia Vannini
- Rezension des Corpus Oral de Referencia de la Lengua Española Contempóranea, by Katrin Betz
The editors of the issue are Ulrike Henny-Krahmer and Frederike Neuber.
All reviews are available at: http://ride.i-d-e.de/issue-9
The current issue also represents a milestone for RIDE as a whole: With the five reviews of the current issue, a total of 50 reviews are now available in RIDE, including 20 on Digital Text Collections and 30 on Digital Scholarly Editions. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all contributors for the good cooperation!
To another 50 reviews!