We are pleased to announce the thirteenth issue of the review journal RIDE, published since 2014 by the Institute of Documentology and Scholarly Editing (IDE). The current issue was edited by Ulrike Henny-Krahmer, Frederike Neuber und Patrick Sahle and focuses on scholarly editions. It includes five reviews (four in English, one in German):
- Lyrik des deutschen Mittelalters by Helmut Klug : https://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-13/ldm/
- Wolfgang Koeppen Jugend – Rezension der textgenetischen Edition by Bastian Politycki : https://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-13/koeppen-jugend/
- Songs of the Victorians by Eva Moreda Rodriguez : https://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-13/victorians/
- At the intersection of sciences, humanities and technologies – A review of the edition humboldt digital by Maria Benauer : https://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-13/ehd/
- A Review of confessio.ie, or Practical Thoughts on Digital Editing in Classics by Yannick Brandenburg : https://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-13/confessio/
All reviews are available at https://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-13.
Enjoy the RIDE!