We are pleased to announce the 12th issue of the review journal RIDE, which has been published by the Institute for Documentology and Scholarly Editing (IDE) since 2014. The new issue is the second one with a focus on reviews of Digital Scholarly Editions of Correspondence and has been edited by Stefan Dumont.
The following five reviews are part of issue 12 (three in English, two in German):
- Briefe und Texte aus dem intellektuellen Berlin um 1800, by Sascha Grabsch
- Darwin Correspondence Project, by Sabine Seifert
- Briefwechsel Sauer-Seuffert. A ‘Web Platform’ for a Scholars Correspondence (on Editions, among other things), by Stephan Kurz
- Die offene Editionswerkstatt: Carl Maria von Webers Briefe in der digitalen WeGA, by Torsten Roeder
- Busoni Digital Edition, by Theodor Costea
All the reviews are available online at http://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-12.