We are pleased to announce the tenth issue of the review journal RIDE, published since 2014 by the Institute of Documentology and Scholarly Editing (IDE). The current issue focuses on a type of edition that has gained increasing popularity over the last two decades: scholarly editions of correspondence.
Issue 10 contains the following five reviews (two in English, three in German):
- Erich Mendelsohn Archiv (EMA) by Anna Busch: https://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-10/erich-mendelsohn-archiv/
- Review of Mark Twain’s Letters, 1853-1880 of the Mark Twain Project Online by Elise Hanrahan: https://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-10/mark-twains-letters/
- Mozart Briefe und Dokumente – Online Edition by Maja Hartwig: https://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-10/mozart-briefe-dokumente/
- Bridging edition and corpus: a review of P. S. Post Scriptum: A Digital Archive of Ordinary Writing (Early Modern Portugal and Spain) by Ulrike Henny-Krahmer: https://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-10/post-scriptum-digital-archive/
- Rezension der Alfred-Escher-Briefedition by Dominik Kasper: https://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-10/alfred-escher-briefedition/
All reviews are available at http://ride.i-d-e.de/issue-10. The issue is edited by Stefan Dumont.
The focus on “digital scholarly editions of correspondence“ will be continued with another RIDE issue, which is expected to be published in autumn/winter this year.